We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Melon, part of Kin + carta, we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as client: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, part of Kin + Carta, here is what you will do most of the time:
- Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team
- Keep a healthy communication with your project manager and client
- Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support
- Develop our own products
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 2+ years of experience using TypeScript
- 2+ years of experience with React
- Knowledge and skills in OOP
- Knowledge and skills in functional programming
- Internal drive to learn, improve and succeed (coffee’s on us)
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling
- Familiarity with versioning control with Git
- Teamwork experience
- Good communication skills (everything from showing empathy to being able to present your ideas clearly and resolve conflicts in a non-violent way)
- Good command of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Knowledge or experience with other JS frameworks and libraries – Angular, VueJS, StencilJS, etc.
- Knowledge in React Native, Ionic, Cordova, Electron or other hybrid development frameworks
- Knowledge in back-end development with Node.js
- Knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge in Redux state management
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Webpack
- Web applications unit testing experience
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previos experience.
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Flexible working hours with hybrid model of working – work from home or from the office
- Additional Private health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Sport events, such as Biking, Basketball, Yoga, Hiking, etc., organized by different teams within the company
- Co-subvention for individual sport activities
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- Тhe annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
- Refreshments and fruits in the office
What’s Key about Melon, part of Kin + Carta?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.