Are you a resourceful Release Manager who wants to work on award-winning software solutions? If so, you might be the next person to join the #SingularTeam!
Singular is an established brand in the iGaming industry providing the full spectrum of iGaming and omnichannel solutions. There are three key aspects that shape our competitive factor: flexibility, reliability, and innovation. We continuously strive for improvement by using novel technologies and agile development processes. Founded in 2009, Singular has grown from a start-up of 7 to an enterprise of 140+ employees located across our 3 offices in Sliema, Malta; Tbilisi, Georgia; and Skopje, North Macedonia.
Release Manager oversees and coordinates the end to end delivery process for service release. Across the platform, it documents releases, schedules relevant tasks (internal and external), assigns resources and oversees the execution. Serves as the primary contact and client liaison during the delivery process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project management of all delivery related activities from release initiation through closeout;
- Ensure all operational support materials / documents are completed to a high standard by all relevant teams;
- Having a clear picture of development dependencies, and how changes to one part of a product can affect the stability of the whole;
- Liaise with Trainers and App Support teams to organize internal knowledge transfer activities;
- Liaise with Project Managers / Product Owners / Product Managers to gather change / feature details;
- Prepare and share release notes internally and externally;
- Communicate release status internally within the company and externally with the clients;
- Communicate with the clients to identify most suitable time for the service deployment and schedule it;
- Identify and define client training requirements and ensure its effective delivery;
- Facilitate client UAT process and release sign-off;
- Organize service deployment process and ensure that all the relevant parties / resources are available for the deployment;
- Proactively strive to mitigate risks and delays;
- Facilitate and document management/stakeholder reviews, approvals, and key decisions;
- Actively Participate in improving client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, overall management of the client relationship and delivery of software solutions;
- Handle customer satisfaction surveys related to releases, compile and share report with internal stakeholders;
- Related duties as assigned.
- Previous BA or PM experience in IT projects;
- Previous experience as Technical Writer.
- Understanding of Product Development, Agile Values and Principles;
- Proficiency in documentation;
- Proficiency in formal communication;
- Proficiency with common collaboration tools: Google Docs, Slack, Skype;
- Advanced level of English Language;
- CompTIA A+ or IT Support Professional certificate.
- Development or QA background;
- Knowledge of markdown;
- Knowledge of scripting languages (bash, python etc);
- Advanced knowledge of Atlassian tools (Confluence/JIRA);
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of Web Services & APIs;
- ITIL 4 Certification;
- Understanding of business process modeling and ability to diagram;
- Knowledge of ITSM frameworks;
- Experience using a CMDB.
- Analytical mindset with strong reasoning skills;
- Excellent comprehension skills;
- Sharp mind, fast thinker;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High Organizational and time management skills;
- Multitasking skills;
These are some of our outstanding benefits:
- Challenging projects
- Outstanding working environment
- International work experience
- Training and learning opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Fitness activities
- Private Health Insurance
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated, and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate the talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game-changers, visionaries, and groundbreakers who never settle for mediocrity.