We’re an end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and media operators.
We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data we’re able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client’s lifecycle.
We’re fully flexible. As of November 2021, if it suits your role at Deltatre, you can work full time from home/remotely, from the office, or a combination within the same country as your contracted office of employment.
Video Experiences unit is a leading OTT products and services provider delivering best-of-breed products and components as well as comprehensive end-to-end solutions.
We serve both end-to-end clients and those who want to internalise part of their platform through products and components.
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer you will be joining a multi-disciplinary group of practitioners who are responsible for the creation and quality of our video entertainment product suite.
You have a genuine passion for new technologies and are looking to join a sociable, tight-knit, collaborative, and hard-working team.
To be successful in this role you must have the following experience:
- 3-5 years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer
- Experience in testing APIs, webservices, and webpages
- Excellent analytical skills, with demonstrable experience driving issues to resolution
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Passionate about Test Automation and Quality Engineering practices
Highly desirable experience includes:
- Working knowledge with Kubernetes, Docker or any container orchestration
- Exposure to cloud infrastructure (preferably AWS)
- Exposure to CI/CD
- Exposure to SaaS platforms
- A background in IT Support or programming
Some of our Company perks:
- Global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering/Tech team who love to collaborate
- Support with your career development and access to training
- Casual dress code
- Regular company and team social events
- Free refreshments in the office
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.