About the internship
EmbedSocial is actively looking for a sixth round of interns who will join the Backend team, get to know our platform, learn Symfony, write Unit tests, and create great new features for our users.
You have a unique opportunity to join a very ambitious, smart, and hardworking team, creating its own platform used by tens of thousands of users worldwide.
EmbedSocial sounds like the place you want to be right now?
Here is what you will do:
- Get to know the EmbedSocial platform
- Learn the Symfony PHP framework
- Learn to write unit and functional tests
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Develop new features for our EmbedSocial platform
What skills and experiences you need
- Candidates from engineering, computer science and information technology background preferred, last year or recently graduated
- Knowledge of OOP
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Excellent English writing and communicating skills
- Ability to make own decisions, self-starter, open for direct feedback and constant collaboration with others
- A growth and practical mindset with trial and error
- Experience with version control (Git)Benefits:
Here is what you will get
- 350 eur per month
- Employment for 3 months
- Internship planned start July 4th 2022
- Option to get full employment with 500 eur per month starting salary
- Mentor – someone to guide you and help you grow
- Opportunity to work and learn from some of the smartest people in town
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Extended weekends
- Private health insurance
- Impact – get the chance to have your work used by lots of small business from all over the world and also big brands like MotorolaWe are a diverse squad! And we want to continue to include more different people from any nationality, race, age, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
More info here: