Are you a seasoned Node.js Developer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using a technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for а Node.js Developer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments; prioritize bug fixes to ensure critical up-time
- Analyze different requirements and propose solutions
- Create clean and testable code
- Work in an Agile environment
- Work closely with all development teams within the company
What qualifications are needed?
- Experience in backend/server-side development with Node.js
- Good knowledge of Node.js frameworks (Express)
- Good knowledge of MySQL and MongoDB
- Experience with RESTful APIs integration
- Good understanding of asynchronous programming and its workarounds
- Good knowledge of user authentication and authorization
- Good knowledge of microservices architecture
- Write efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code
- Excellent analytical and design capabilities
- Knowledge and experience in AWS
- Familiarity with versioning control with Git (using gitflow)
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Teamwork experience
- Great communication skills
- Good command of English (reading, writing, speaking)
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or SQL server
- Knowledge of Nest framework is a big plus
- Knowledge of TypeORM or Mongoose is a big plus
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue (or any other front-end experience)
- Knowledge of front-end template engines such as Handlebars
- Knowledge and experience of other cloud platforms like GCP, Azure, Heroku
- Experience with distributed caching systems, and messaging systems such as RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of OOP, data structures and design patterns
- Experience with client communication
- Experience with writing unit tests
Scalefocus is a software development and digital services company with a mission to help businesses grow by leveraging cutting-edge technologies and top engineering talent. We are a worldwide organization with a global perspective and a proven track record in accelerating innovations for companies in North America, Europe, and the Middle East.
Combining technical expertise with industry know-how, we help businesses navigate the technology maze in Healthcare, Fintech, Insurance, Energy & Utilities, Logistics, E-Commerce & Retail, Manufacturing and others.
Our tailor-made solutions result from our constant aim at technology excellence and the experience we’ve gained from 500+ successfully completed projects in 26 countries for 300+ clients, which include Fortune 500 companies, innovative start-up
With seven delivery locations in three countries, we at Scalefocus aim to ensure that no matter where you are based, you will always be part of a talented team of professionals who join their forces and best ideas to deliver outstanding results. Our two offices in North Macedonia – in Skopje and Bitola, are a key part of the delivery ecosystem of Scalefocus, and an important driver for the success of the company.