Are you a seasoned Front-end Developer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Senior Front-end Developer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Communicate with other Front-end developers within the company on best practices, new technologies, etc.
- Grow your technical skillset and enhance your career
- Tackle complex problems while creating some of the most advanced applications in the industry
- Ensure the solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements
- Guide technical teams to deliver flexible and scalable solutions
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers
- Work with client-side and distributed development teams
- Consult with clients on best practices in architecture and implementation
- Enhance the coding principles and guidelines of the Front-end division
What qualifications are needed?
- 5+ years of professional experience on a similar position
- Experience with Angular, React or other frameworks
- Good understanding of Functional Programming paradigms, OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs and working with XHR
- Experience in responsive and mobile WEB development
- Experience with web systems running on various OS and browsers, including older versions
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processors (SASS / SCSS) and task runners (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack is preferred)
- Strong understanding of performance optimization techniques, caching and versioning for static resources
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle, including working experience with Git/GitFlow, Pull Requests and Code Reviews
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Experience with Node.JS
- Experience in setup and maintain continuous integration & delivery (Jenkins / Pipelines/ TravisCI)
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent program
- Experience with Performance management, measurement
- Experience with Accessibility, ARIA, WAI, WCAG
Scalefocus is a software development and digital services company with a mission to help businesses grow by leveraging cutting-edge technologies and top engineering talent. We are a worldwide organization with a global perspective and a proven track record in accelerating innovations for companies in North America, Europe, and the Middle East.
Combining technical expertise with industry know-how, we help businesses navigate the technology maze in Healthcare, Fintech, Insurance, Energy & Utilities, Logistics, E-Commerce & Retail, Manufacturing and others.
Our tailor-made solutions result from our constant aim at technology excellence and the experience we’ve gained from 500+ successfully completed projects in 26 countries for 300+ clients, which include Fortune 500 companies, innovative start-up
With seven delivery locations in three countries, we at Scalefocus aim to ensure that no matter where you are based, you will always be part of a talented team of professionals who join their forces and best ideas to deliver outstanding results. Our two offices in North Macedonia – in Skopje and Bitola, are a key part of the delivery ecosystem of Scalefocus, and an important driver for the success of the company.