Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for a Technical Support, who is seeking challenging work and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
What are your responsibilities going to be?
- Responsible for providing IT support to company employees and ensuring smooth onboarding and setup of newcomers
- Install, configure, support, and provision company IT assets like laptops, docking stations, mobile phones, monitors, peripheral devices, switches, printers, surveillance system, etc.
- Perform endpoint systems, applications, and hardware support and provide assistance to end-users with setup and configuration
- Proactively monitor the normal operation of the company’s internal systems, hardware, and peripheral devices
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve IT related issues
- Manage, monitor and support company’s physical and virtual IT infrastructure, including but not limited to DCs, File Servers, WSUS, DNS, DHCP, AD, GPOs, Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, etc.
- Responsible for IT assets management
- Liaise with vendors and contractors for 3rd party services and issues
What qualifications are needed?
- IT-related university degree;
- 3+ years of experience as a System Admin or similar;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Experience with administration and configuration of operating systems, including but not limited to Windows 10, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Linux, macOS
- Experience with virtualization technologies: Hyper-V, VMWare, Proxmox, KVM
- Experience with administration of some or all of the following: AD, DNS, DHCP, Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Azure, SCCM, JIRA, JIRA Service Desk, Bitbucket, Jenkins, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and meet deadlines
- Fluent written and spoken English
What we offer:
- You will have the chance to bring your expertise, enthusiasm, and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners, and society
- You will be trusted and encouraged to take decisions and smart risks, and have a significant impact on our future development and operations
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback
- You will receive a highly competitive remuneration and comprehensive benefits package
- You will enjoy the flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ScaleFocus is a European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D, and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data, and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaged in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust, and drive for tangible business outcomes.