We are looking for a self-driven Node.js backend developer that would join our in-house AI and Node teams and will be working on backend code for our cloud and on-premise platform that helps businesses to predict their future.
* Design and develop NodeJS backend on our cloud AI platform and provide support in the backend of our desktop Electron app.
* Apply architecture principles and development standards.
* Work closely with other technical teams undertaking product development coordination and delivery.
* Work as a part of our agile SCRUM team to deliver new, exciting features and functionalities
* We are a distributed team in different timezones so we’ve thought a lot about how we communicate. We use Slack and group calls to stay in-sync but we respect ‘Maker Work’ and each other’s productivity.
* Tools or Frameworks: Typescript, GraphQL, React, CubeJS
Requirements and Skills:
* At least 3 years of experience with Node.js backend
* Required experience with Node.js, Typescript, Postgres, Cloud platform, data integration with different tools
* Nice to have: Experience with Microsoft Azure
What we offer:
* Fully remote work.
* Training, mentoring & international conferences.
* Relaxed and informal culture.
* Company events.
* Flexible working hours.
* Salary €2000 – €3500.
* Work on contract.