Are you an experienced Sales Executive with solid track record in Enterprise Software Sales who is looking for the next big career challenge? Do you excel in consultative selling and enjoy the thrill of the sales roller-coaster while operating in a fast-paced environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a self-driven, culturally savy and collaborative person with hunter mentality who is on top of his/her sales game and enjoys the thrill of closing large complex deals and build lasting relationships with clients.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Identify, qualify, develop, and close complex business opportunities in the DACH market
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Collaborate with Marketing and BDR departments to build and diversify your pipeline and engage in prospecting activities
- Create and follow-up on an action plan for your designated territory
- Coordinate strategic activities within assigned geography and accounts
- Work closely with Portfolio manager(s) for the respective region and industry in order to position the best fit offerings for your target customers
- Lead the qualification of the deals, develop deal strategy, differentiators and value proposition.
- Negotiate commercial conditions with current and prospect customers
- Prepare complex proposals and RFP/I/Q responses
- Plan and execute lead generation activities such as events, webinars and campaigns for your allocated geography or services portfolio
- Coordinate activities with other Business Development Executives from the team to identify areas for collaboration and synergy of projects
- Be up to date with key technology trends in the market and provide actionable insights to your account base
- Create strategy for account growth and identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Understand the customer’s business model and participate in account planning and execution
- Complete sales reporting, tracking of opportunities in CRM, analysis of sales data, results
What qualifications are needed?
- Fluency in German
- 5 years of experience in B2B sales of which at least 2 in selling software products, solutions, or services
- Familiarity with the DACH market and its cultural specifics
- Proven track record of reaching quota and closing complex deals
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in writing complex proposals with clearly defined value proposition
- Expertise in working with CRM tools (preferably Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computers Science or Finance
- Self-driven, result-oriented, and motivated individual with strong problem-solving skills who can work independently
- Storyteller who loves prospecting large accounts
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships with senior executives
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Sales experience on the DACH market
By joining us:
You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
You will enjoy the flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.