Are you a seasoned Senior Java Developer, willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using a technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals?
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for a Senior Java Developer, who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What are your responsibilities going to be?
- Develop and recommend technical strategies, architecture and solutions
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Design and implement high- quality solutions according to technology best practices
- Build scalable solutions that meet overall business requirements
- Guide technical teams to deliver flexible and scalable solutions
- Lead and mentor other developers
- Proactively identify potential improvements
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
What qualifications are needed?
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Java Developer or a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Java SE, Java EE and Spring Framework
- Experience with SOA, Microservices, Caching and Messaging
- Experience with Unit, Integration and Functional Testing
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with RDBMS – Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, etc.
- Good understanding of database selection and design principles – CAP Theorem, Database normalization
Experience ORMs such as Hibernate
- Good understanding of OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Understanding of all aspects related to the Project Lifecycle
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle, including working experience with Git/GitFlow, Pull Requests and Code Reviews
What would be considered an advantage?
- Experience with Cloud Service Providers (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Front-End web application frameworks (Angular or React)
- Experience with NoSQL DBs – Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB
- Experience in setup and maintain continuous integration & delivery
- Experience with Scrum
- Experience with messages queues and buses – RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent program
What we offer:
You will have the chance to bring your expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society
You will be trusted and encouraged to take decisions and smart risks, and have a significant impact on our future development and operations
You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us
You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback
You will receive a highly competitive remuneration and comprehensive benefits package
You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.