Are you a seasoned Security Operations Engineer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
In this position you will be an integral part of a developing enterprise Information Security Program. Your focus will be on vulnerability assessments, security technologies and security operations. You will work with both Security Engineering and Security Analysis groups to build tools, processes and procedures to support the security operations program. As a Security Operations Engineer, you will be involved in critical security projects and day-to-day duties of the information security team as we continue to grow.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Conduct automated and manual vulnerability testing on major applications and network infrastructures and work with various teams on remediation and remediation reporting
- Develop hardening templates for technology platforms and assist teams in implementing baseline security standards
- Assist with internal reviews and assessments
- Investigate incidents using SIEM technology, packet captures, reports, data visualization, and pattern analysis.
- Support Information Security team in all areas of information security
- Conduct security research in keeping abreast of latest security issues
What qualifications are needed?
- CompTIA Security+, GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), or similar security professional certification
- Scripting and automation experience with at least 1 language (Python, Powershell, etc)
- Experience conducting vulnerability testing on Windows, UNIX, Solaris and Linux based systems
- Experience administering Windows and Linux operating systems
- Hands on experience with Splunk and Splunk ES
- Practical experience in deployment and management of applied IT security technologies and tools such as endpoint protection, detection, and response, PIM/PAM, e-mail encryption, data loss prevention (DLP) technologies, next-gen firewalls, network access control, intrusion detection/prevention systems, etc.
- Familiarity with tools such as nmap, NetStumbler, Burp, Wireshark and Kali Linux
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Experience with internal security assessments/reviews
- Experience with network (router, switch, firewall configuration) and database (Oracle, SQL) security scanning
- Experience securing public cloud technologies such as AWS and Azure
- Understand information security concepts, protocols, and industry best practices
- Experience with penetration testing tools and methodologies and the ability to conduct light red-teaming exercises
- Incident response training and experience with the incident lifecycle
By joining us:
You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
You will enjoy the flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.