Are you a seasoned Performance Test Engineer willing to grow as a professional and as a Lead and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Performance Test Lead who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Our stellar team develops next-generation technologies that are changing how millions of customers are purchasing their personalized products.
- The main focus of the Performance Test Lead will be microservice-based platforms, unification of Performance and Load testing processes inside two similar companies, which have recently merged and have optimal communication with different teams.
- Tools of the role are: jMeter, Gatling with Scala, Grafana metrics and dashboards, Big Panda etc.
What qualifications are needed?
- Proven experience of performance testing multiple enterprise-level software solutions
- Strong experience in writing performance tests and scripts using JMeter/Scala and Gatling
- Writing Performance Test strategies/plans to granular detail
- Possess the ability to assess performance risk, design and execute performance testing and report on findings with recommendations
- Be comfortable building the required tooling to support performance testing
- Possess the ability to identify, implement and work with application, database and infrastructure monitoring tools in analyzing performance
- Excellent foundation experience in non-functional software QA
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders
- Agile delivery experience
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Self-driven and takes initiative to identify and solve problems with actions
- Advanced knowledge of the tools of the role: jMeter, Gatling with Scala, Grafana metrics and dashboards, Big Panda etc.
What we offer:
- You will have the chance to bring your expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society
- You will be trusted and encouraged to take decisions and smart risks, and have a significant impact on our future development and operations
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback
- You will receive a highly competitive remuneration and comprehensive benefits package
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.