· Carrying out the technical analysis of customer requirements
· Creation of software architecture concepts in the web and application area
· Interact efficiently and effectively with stakeholders in the company to achieve successful implementation (from unit level to product release)
· Participate in defining, refining, and communicating software requirements
· Creating innovative solutions and new functions for clients addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design
· Configuration of applications, workflows
· Participate in all aspects of software development and provide expertise on both the front end and back end
· Estimate time frames for work completion.
· Consistently deliver high-quality outcomes within well-understood time frames
· Creates technical documentation
· Work well with local and remote team members
· Profound knowledge and experience in Java
· Profound knowledge and experience with data management, database design, and database concepts.
· Profound knowledge and experience working with SQL Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
· Experience working with NoSQL Databases (MongoDB)
· Ideally, you have experience in app integration with REST / SOAP APIs
· Responsibility towards finishing defined deadlines
· Ability to work and communicate well in a team
· High level of IT work ethic
· Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms and their performance
· Understanding of Agile methodology
· More than 7 years of working experience is advantage
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
· Fluency in English
Alosys Communications is an international provider of Managed Services, specialized in the ICT sector. An active and competent entity in the Industry 4.0. market. A range of products focused on technological implementation, safety, analysis and management of large data flows.
Alosys Communications is a great company to work for. We offer a very competitive compensation package which includes excellent benefits. We have a casual and friendly environment.
If you are interested in joining a growing organization in this exciting role, please apply to [email protected] with your resume attached. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those qualified will be contacted.