We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software that matters. Netcetera strongly believes in and supports continuous professional development. We care about our well-being. At Netcetera, we share our expertise, foster exchange and appreciate different approaches. Respect, reliability, commitment and professionalism define us.
Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry. Apply and be part of a customer and value oriented culture.
- Lead the design and development of innovative solutions to both technical and business problems
- Produce and ensure delivery of quality, readable, and well-tested code
- Be a role model for less experienced engineers and coach them to reach the next level of professional mobile software development
- Ask “Why?” and be prepared to be asked, “What do you think about it?”
- Partner with our sales team to develop innovative solutions that meet business needs
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging trends in the iOS ecosystem to support us in not losing track of the latest developments
- Embrace change and daily challenges while following the principles of Agile development methodology
- 3+ years of professional development experience with iOS applications
- Up to date with software design and architecture patterns
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines
- Understanding of the iOS mobile app development cycle
- Proficiency in Swift and/or Objective-C and the iOS SDK stack
- Strong working knowledge of the HTTP protocol and HTTP based APIs (REST, SOAP) and/or cloud-based backend frameworks such as Google Firebase, AWS Amplify or similar
- Good knowledge of persistent data storage
- Fluid in written and spoken English language
- At least Bachelor’s degree in a software engineering related field (or equivalent experience)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SwiftUI and Combine
- Experience with CI/CD
- Background in working with distributed teams
If you would like to find out more, feel free to contact our team at [email protected]
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, publishing of products for Media and digitalisation of Health Care Systems, including the use of Augmented reality in medicine.
Netcetera is a leader in 3DS in the DACH region. We offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. Around two thirds of all Swiss credit card transactions are processed via our systems.
20 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our more than 800 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.
More info: netcetera.com