Natural Intelligence is a global leader in the online comparison market. Our goal is to simplify decision-making and connect customers with valuable brands.
Our technology helps millions of consumers around the world make smarter, more confident buying decisions. We do so by creating trusted comparison websites that enable consumers to easily compare products and services online and form high-value relationships with the brands they choose. Our partner brands, some of which are among the most prominent websites worldwide, utilize our platform to maximize their online presence.
We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic DevOps engineer.
Your primary challenge will be to manage complicated, global, open-source infrastructure and maintain high availability for production. You will join a highly skilled team that strives to research and implement the most innovative technologies.
· Improve existing technologies and R&D processes while maintaining a rapid delivery cycle
· Research and implement new technologies
· Manage core production systems, including frequent changes and update
· Handle complex service faults
· Work with the most cutting edge technologies
· Build and maintain production environment with 99.99% uptime
· 3 years in a DevOps role or similar
· 3 years experience in leading and implementing CI/CD processes
· 3 years experience in coding and scripting (Python/Ruby/Go/Bash)
· Strong familiarity with Kubernetes
· Experience with EMR/Hadoop/Spark and Data and ML pipelines
· Strong web infrastructure knowledge on production environment
· Strong familiarity with log shipping, monitoring, and AWS
All interested candidates should send their CV’s at [email protected]