We are seeking an experienced communication/graphic designer to join us full-time and take the lead with all our design requirements as we expand rapidly. This role requires some expert level and experience and it will progress your design career and give you the opportunity to create some standout work that drives results.
– Creating marketing content for products sold on online sales channels
– Creating the artwork / designs using existing assets
– Workflow management (we use http://monday.com/)
– Responsive communication at all times during working hours
– Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
– Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
– Understanding trends within the scope of the industry you are working in
– Using Story-telling as a visual communication to create marketing strategy
– An impressive conceptual outlook and ability to produce original ideas
– Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing
– Recent hands-on experience with applying design or web best practices
– Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
– Producing error-free content that adheres to company guidelines
– 5+ year of working experience in the field (autonomous with an eye for detail)
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Proven work experience as a Content Creator
– Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
– Fast Internet Connection (Fast Upload Speed)
Working with Us
– Non-working days: All Weekends and National holidays in the United States
– Paid vacation benefits
– Salary Growth and bonus structure
The position is FULL-TIME REMOTE. Having a responsive communication with the team is MOST IMPORTANT.
The remote position is for a company located in Chicago IL, but it will be part of the European team.
Must be available to work FULL TIME: Working hours 1pm to 9pm GMT +2 TIMEZONE.
Starting salary $1500 per month
Send your CV and portfolio at [email protected]
Selected applicants will be given a test before conducting in an interview.
Thank you for applying,