Allocate Software is a global software company that designs innovative products to optimise complex organisations. Today we focus on delivering software tools to help healthcare institutions, Government and Commercial organisations manage their staff efficiently. We have customers in 11 countries, with over 800,000 people deployed using our software in over 800 organisations. Our Skopje office has c220 colleagues who are working a combination of from the office and home at present.
We are growing our Talent Acquisition team and have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator. You will be liaising on a daily basis with candidates, hiring managers and other members of the TA Team, ensuring they are kept informed of their position within the process and cementing a positive view of Allocate regardless of whether they are successful or not.
You will be an extremely organised person, feel confident interacting with a range of personalities and be familiar with IT systems.
- Scheduling candidate assessments
- Coordinating telephone, face to face, video interviews and booking interview facilities
- Managing shifting schedules and rescheduling where necessary
- Publishing approved job adverts
- Maintaining accurate records in our recruitment system.
- Ensuring timely feedback is given to candidates
- Communicating effectively with the wider HR team
- Management of the Talent Acquisition shared mailbox
- Supporting the wider HR team when required
- Ad-hoc project support for the Head of Talent Acquisition
- Confident multi-tasker
- Keen to learn
- Analytical skills – Approach data with the right questions and strive to present data in the most informative and impactful way. Be vigilant in validating outputs; the capacity to learn new methods of analysis and constant self-learning are critical.
- Achieving Results – Be aware of key business objectives, and ensure these are applied appropriately to all business activities
- Building Relationships – Able to develop effective relationships with Allocate colleagues and customers.
- Influencing skills – Ability to influence both within the customer success team and the wider Allocate team.
- Communication – Effective communication skills suitable for the management of and liaison with colleagues within the team and senior management, both on a one to one and one to many basis. Demonstrate effective communication, both orally and in writing, with colleagues and customers including producing reports, preparing, organising and delivering presentations using appropriate tools and techniques
- Planning and Organising – Effective at determining a course of action by breaking it down into smaller steps and by planning and resourcing each of these, making allowance for potential problems.
- Understanding Allocate – Aware of Allocate strategies, policies and procedures. Aware of how the organisation operates
- Teamwork – Effective in contributing effectively towards the objectives of a team, and be able to share knowledge, ideas and information. Aware of the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Able to solve problems in a measured and creative way. Capable of independently assessing a wide variety of tasks and be proactive in relation to identifying and undertaking activities that are to the benefit of the business. Able to balance long and short-term objectives and understand business value. Be responsible for own decisions
- Innovation, Flexibility and Adaptability – Undertake tasks with a positive attitude and respond well to management and customer requests. Must be prepared to meet business goals and respond well to change