We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software that matters. Netcetera strongly believes in continuous professional development. We care about our well-being.
At Netcetera, we share our expertise, foster exchange, and appreciate different approaches. Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use the latest technology. Respect, reliability, commitment, and professionalism define us.
Apply and become part of a client-oriented community.
- Lead the Scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices (facilitates sprint ceremonies, stand-ups, sprint planning, review, and retros)
- Find creative ways to increase organization, collaboration, and productivity to deliver the product the business owner requested
- Facilitates communication and information exchange between clients and the project team
- Provide consulting services to the clients for the creation of concepts and specifications in the context of IT projects
- Support the sales and presales teams
- Be good listeners and pay attention to the challenges the project team is facing at every step of the way
- Manage the team in order to keep them productive and happy
- At least 3 years of experience working as an IT project manager
- Experience in managing and leading project teams and software development projects
- Familiar with contract models and negotiations
- Experience in independent work with customers and all stakeholders
- Fluent in written and spoken English
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, publishing of products for Media and digitalization of Health Care Systems, including the use of Augmented reality in medicine.
Netcetera is a leader in 3DS in the DACH region. We offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. Around two-thirds of all Swiss credit card transactions are processed via our systems.
20 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to the internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that the majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our more than 800 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.
More info: netcetera.com