Who We Are:
InPlayer and Deltatre OTT are working together with some of the largest media companies in the world! In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, spelling a new era for both companies famed for their work in the digital space.
InPlayer is the next-generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Deltatre’s extensive sports expertise gained over 30 years, together with Massive’s vast experience in the OTT entertainment space resulted in Deltatre becoming the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world. United under the Deltatre brand, it has more than 1,000 full-time staff in 19 offices across the globe, working to create the best experience.
Video Experiences is the Unit leading OTT products and services provider delivering best-of-breed products and components as well as comprehensive end-to-end solutions.
As a QA Automation Engineer on Deltatre’s product development team, you will be joining a multi-disciplinary group of practitioners who are responsible for the creation and quality of our video entertainment product suite.
You are highly organized, excellent at communicating, and are able to multi-task under pressure in a continually changing environment. You are ruthless when it comes to quality control for releases and love working towards tight deadlines.
Importantly, you have a genuine passion for technology and are looking to join a sociable, tight-knit, collaborative, and hard-working team.
- 3-4 years experience as a Software QA Automation Engineer
- ISTQB qualification
- Expertise in testing across server, web, or native mobile
- Current or last job in a true SaaS, CI/CD product environment
- Experience in testing APIs and Webservices, and automating them end-to-end
- Experience in Automation Framework Mocha or Gradle
- Experience in Web automation using Nodejs
- Experience working with Docker, AWS, and Atlassian’s product suites
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven experience driving issues to resolution
- Advanced experience in defect management and prioritization
- A love for collaborating and communicating with multi-disciplinary teams in an Agile format
- A good eye for identifying opportunities to add greater value and accuracy to our current testing processes
- A genuine passion for quality.