Who We Are:
InPlayer and Deltatre are working together with some of the largest media companies in the world! Does BBC, FIFA, UEFA, Channel 5 sound familiar to you? If this looks interesting, please read on. In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, spelling a new era for both companies famed for their work in the digital space.
InPlayer is the next-generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Deltatre’s extensive sports expertise gained over 30 years, together with Massive’s vast experience in the OTT entertainment space resulted in Deltatre becoming the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world. United under the Deltatre brand, it has more than 1,000 full-time staff in 19 offices across the globe, working to create the best experience.
The QA team comprises of the most talented Testers professionals in the industry. Daily, we pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and take pride in delivering world-class experiences on emerging technologies.
Our premium UI software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media, and aviation companies.
You are a smart, experienced, creative and naturally inquisitive Tester, who has a strong passion for testing and technology. You believe in the importance of embodying our clients’ brand into the overall experience and you have a strong understanding or interest of TV apps.
- To work within the Analyst team to assist with the preparation of test plans and the testing of software to company guidelines and standards
- To assist in the preparation of test plans and test scripts
- To ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release
- To prepare and maintain test plans for use on automated testing tools
- To prepare a test plan and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results
- To provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements
- To provide estimates and feedback to the Software Development team for project scheduling purposes.
- Liaising with Project Managers
- Working to the specified timeframe or budget
- Communication of job status to project leader
- Daily submission of detailed timesheets
- Contributing to the positive growth of the work environment and the Analyst team
- Demonstrate and maintain a positive attitude to all assignments