Who We Are:
InPlayer and Deltatre are working together with some of the largest media companies in the world! Does BBC, FIFA, UEFA, Channel 5 sound familiar to you? If this looks interesting, please read on. In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, spelling a new era for both companies famed for their work in the digital space.
InPlayer is the next-generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Deltatre’s extensive sports expertise gained over 30 years, together with Massive’s vast experience in the OTT entertainment space resulted in Deltatre becoming the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world. United under the Deltatre brand, it has more than 1,000 full-time staff in 19 offices across the globe, working to create the best experience.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, and gaming consoles
- Leading a team of developers across regions
What are we looking for:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript or TypeScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus if you don’t tick all the boxes, don’t worry, and try anyway! We want people who know their stuff or are willing and able to learn.
What’s in it for you:
- Work on exciting interactive and multimedia projects from the very beginning and influence the technical direction
- Experience exotic platforms and hardware before even being released to the public
- A vibrant and inclusive work culture made up of genuinely nice professional people
- Multinational and multicultural company, where you can meet people from around the world within a single office