Who we are:
InPlayer and Deltatre are working together with some of the largest media companies in the world! Does BBC, FIFA, UEFA, Channel 5 sound familiar to you? If this looks interesting, please read on. In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, spelling a new era for both companies famed for their work in the digital space.InPlayer is the next-generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Deltatre’s extensive sports expertise gained over 30 years, together with Massive’s vast experience in the OTT entertainment space resulted in Deltatre becoming the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world. United under the Deltatre brand, it has more than 1,000 full-time staff in 19 offices across the globe, working to create the best experience.
The Video Experiences Business Unit at Deltatre is focused on leading OTT products and services delivering best-of-breed products and components as well as comprehensive end-to-end solutions.
The Solution Architect manages the customer’s technical expectations and requirements to produce outstanding technical solutions and bid responses that underpin our growth globally. You will contribute to the determination of the technical and operational feasibility of solutions and project architectures. You will build long-term strategic partnerships with customers by driving adoption of Deltatre products and services, establishing and accomplishing measurable success criteria with customers.
- 10+ years of professional technology experience in the software industry with a background in web or application development
- Previous experience as a Solutions Architect managing complex client requirements and multiple vendors
- An effective communicator and technical writer with excellent presentation skills
- Experienced in managing RFI, RFP, and RFQ processes
- Detail-oriented, comfortable working independently, well organized, have the technical aptitude to learn new technologies
- Ability to multitask effectively using creative thinking to rapidly solve problems
- Project management, financial and accounting skills
- Ability to work and communicate with colleagues and clients at all levels of experience and seniority
- Willingness to travel and experience with highly distributed teams
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Quickly understand the technical and business needs of a customers
- Definition, documentation, and ownership of the end-to-end technical solution of a very large implementation
- Managing the translation of business to technical requirements across multiple vendors ensuring all requirements are met and gaps escalated
- Quickly build strong technical relationships with customer teams and vendors
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the capabilities of AXIS and our services
- Ensure Deltatre governance and procedures are followed at all times
- The role requires senior-level decision-making, analytical skills, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Most of all it requires a lot of heart and passion for delivery and leading your team to do it well.
What’s in it for you:
- Work on exciting interactive and multimedia projects from the very beginning and influence the technical direction
- Experience the bleeding edge of devices and platforms and enjoy the opportunity to innovate
- A vibrant and inclusive work culture made up of genuinely nice professional people
- Multinational and multicultural company, where you can meet people from around the world within a single office
- Flexible working from home
- Casual dress code
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.