Who We Are:
InPlayer and Deltatre are working together with some of the largest media companies in the world! Does BBC, FIFA, UEFA, Channel 5 sound familiar to you? If this looks interesting, please read on. In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, spelling a new era for both companies famed for their work in the digital space.
InPlayer is the next-generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Deltatre’s extensive sports expertise gained over 30 years, together with Massive’s vast experience in the OTT entertainment space resulted in Deltatre becoming the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world. United under the Deltatre brand, it has more than 1,000 full-time staff in 19 offices across the globe, working to create the best experience.
Who you are:
You will be working on delivering back-end solution built with a wide range of modern technologies and designed to withstand millions of concurrent users. On a daily basis you will be designing and building new features, collaborate with others on resolving any issues, taking care about continuous integration and deployment and permanently improve all aspects of delivery.
We are looking for a passionate developer who has a love for technology and experience within the following disciplines:
- .NET Framework (v4.7+) and .Net Core (v2.1+)
- REST APIs / Open API (Swagger specs) using Web.Api / OData
- SQL, RDBMS (preferably MS SQL)
- Document databases (preferably MongoDB)
Catch our attention with experience in:
- Cloud platforms AWS/Azure
- Building high performance/scalable API
- Docker containers
- WCF / SOAP API
- XML / XSLT
- Continuous integration (like Bamboo CI Server)
- Continuous deployment (like Octopus Deploy)
- PowerShell/bash, deployment automation
- Mentoring and leading of other Software Engineers within the team
- Building technical documentation
- Contributing to the positive growth of the work environment
- Our multi-discipline team’s talent and personality is key to our success. We look for talented individuals with the right combination of a ‘can do’ approach, strong work ethic, integrity, friendliness, and attention to detail.
The right person can look forward to thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced, creative and supportive environment. If you love programming and can demonstrate great software engineering experience – we would love you to join our team.