Who We Are:
InPlayer and Deltatre are working together with some of the largest media companies in the world! Does BBC, FIFA, UEFA, Channel 5 sound familiar to you? If this looks interesting, please read on. In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, spelling a new era for both companies famed for their work in the digital space.
InPlayer is the next-generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Deltatre’s extensive sports expertise gained over 30 years, together with Massive’s vast experience in the OTT entertainment space resulted in Deltatre becoming the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world. United under the Deltatre brand, it has more than 1,000 full-time staff in 19 offices across the globe, working to create the best experience.
The Video Experiences Business Unit at Deltatre is a leading OTT products and services provider, delivering best-of-breed products and components as well as comprehensive end-to-end solutions. Our premium software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choices of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media, and aviation companies.
The iOS team at Deltatre builds applications to run on millions of iPhones, iPads, and Apple TVs and provides the best user experience for watching video-on-demand (movies and series) and live sport streams. As an iOS engineer, you will pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and deliver world-class experiences on emerging technologies across a host of global clientele of the likes of National Football League, DAZN, Bell Media, BBC, and Discovery.
We are looking for an experienced top-notch developer to grow with our dev team. You will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Developing new user-facing features for iOS using Swift
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a range of devices and screen size including mobiles, tablets, and TVs
- Leading a team of developers across regions
What we are looking for:
- Strong proficiency in Swift
- Thorough understanding of the iOS system Framework APIs
- Familiarity with Apple App Submission process
- Code Signing and iTunes account administration
- A knack for instrumentation testing and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git and build automation systems
- If you don’t tick all the boxes, don’t worry, and try anyway! We want people who know their stuff or are willing and able to learn.
What’s in it for you:
- Work on exciting interactive and multimedia projects from the very beginning and influence the technical direction
- Experience the bleeding edge of devices and platforms and enjoy the opportunity to innovate
- A vibrant and inclusive work culture made up of genuinely nice professional people
- Multinational and multicultural company, where you can meet people from around the world within a single office
- Flexible working from home
- Casual dress code
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.