We are hiring a highly skilled and experienced professional, responsible for overseeing our ongoing projects, setting up the new projects, and leading our team into the successful completion of sprints and projects.
Project Manager/Scrum Master is responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the sprints from planning to execution to review, in an agile development environment. Your role will include running daily scrums, managing project progress, collaborating on requirement documentation, managing eventual barriers to keep the team moving forward. You will be responsible to communicate and collaborate with the engineering and management teams. The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams, demonstrate strong leadership abilities, and have the desire to be part of a growing company where you’ll have the opportunity to guide the development of our projects.
- Active listening
- Emotional intelligence
- Virtual/remote team management
- Experience in a project manager/scrum master role
- Previous work experience with software development
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to evaluate, prioritize, and communicate requirements and user stories.
- Demonstrated understanding of product lifecycle management, whole product strategies, and go-to-market strategies
- Strong project management skills and self-discipline to execute with high quality
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
- Experience with SaaS and/or cloud-based solutions is a plus
- Quality assurance and control techniques
- Risk assessment techniques
- Scrum Master certification is a plus
- Create detailed project plans and delivery timelines
- Coordinate sprints, daily stand-ups, technical meetings, and retrospective meetings
- Ensure the project timeline is followed
- Coordinate multiple small teams on different software projects
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Work closely with the client and the Account Manager
- Work with the technical team to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that might occur
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards
- Create detailed tasks and organize them in the task management tool Gitlab, resulting in a highly organized workflow
- Create project documentation including minutes of meetings, weekly and monthly reports, status reports, release notes, etc.
- Help build a productive and positive working environment
If you have exceptional interpersonal skills, are detail-oriented, and passionate about technology, join our team!
Apply on [email protected]!