We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software that matters. Netcetera strongly believes in and supports continuous professional development. We care about our well-being. At Netcetera, we share our expertise, foster exchange and appreciate different approaches. Respect, reliability, commitment and professionalism define us. Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use the latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
For our Skopje office, we are looking for a Linux Engineer for our Linux server team. As part of a cross-border team, you will be responsible for building, maintaining and improving our global Linux server installations in complex environments. With your expert knowledge, you ensure the high availability of the systems.
- You are responsible for the design, planning and implementation of installations as well as for the configuration, upgrade and maintenance of the Linux server infrastructure based on VMware
- You ensure the 2nd level support of the IT infrastructure based on Linux server technologies
- You configure and manage the various services installed on it
- You automate the repetitive tasks to improve quality and efficiency
- You are responsible for setting up, monitoring and managing the server infrastructure
- You ensure that the server updates are carried out periodically
- You know preferably the following Linux distros: CentOS / RHEL, Ubuntu Server
- You are used to working with configuration management tools (Puppet or Ansible)
- You are proficient in shell scripting
- You have knowledge of software deployment (Rundeck)
- You are used to working with system monitoring tools (preferably Check_mk, Pingdom)
- You are familiar with networking concepts (TCP / IP, routing, firewalls, network security)
- You can administrate one or more of the following web and application servers: Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, JBoss
- You have knowledge of search and analytics engine, log collection (Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana) is an advantage
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, publishing of products for Media and digitalization of Health Care Systems, including the use of Augmented reality in medicine.
Netcetera is a leader in 3DS in the DACH region. We offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. Around two-thirds of all Swiss credit card transactions are processed via our systems.
20 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to the internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that the majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our 700 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.
More info: netcetera.com