Sopro… Secretly a Tech Firm, Dressed as a B2B Marketing Agency.
Headquartered in Brighton, Sopro provides sophisticated digital marketing services to hundreds of businesses, from global brands to sector leaders and new entrants too. Next to our core business, we run an incubator where we build exceptional collaboration with our group companies.
We are looking to expand our in-house Tech Team in Skopje with an experienced IT Project Manager.
With projects for both internal and external clients, ranging from websites to mobile apps to SaaS platforms, it is an exciting and rare opportunity for the right candidate.
Within your role, you will be responsible for delivery of a range of projects for clients, and will be involved in all stages from initial client conversations through to delivery. As an ideal candidate you need to be very organised and have experience in managing successful web and software projects.
All work will be in English language, so we are looking for candidates with exceptional written English.
- Implement agile project management strategies and ensure projects are delivered on time
- Communicate progress, success and issues with stakeholders at all levels
- Manage resources both internally and externally to optimized project delivery
- Work with the UK team to develop briefs and prototypes to support the sales process
- 3+ years of proven working experience in project management in tech environment
- Excellent client-facing skills and ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders
- Literally the most organized person on the planet Earth, with great attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in managing projects based on a .NET technology. Experience in managing website projects is a plus
- Experience working with Jira software for task management is a plus
At Sopro we invest in our people – they are what makes our company great and we work hard to make sure that everyone feels like a valued member of the team. Some of the perks we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent central Skopje office location
- Great benefit package
- Open door policy to all levels of management – everyone’s ideas are listened to and in a lot of cases, implemented.
We are rapidly expanding which also offers a fantastic opportunity to progress to more senior roles.