Senior CRM Consultant
Net at Work provides expert services and solutions to unleash the power of our customers’ businesses. We help organizations transform themselves by digitally enabling them to unlock new levels of efficiency, performance, and success. We combine technology and business expertise with exceptional care to build long-term, trusted relationships; we’re problem-solvers and promise-keepers, the twin principles upon which Net at Work was founded. They are the traits that our clients tell us they value most.
While we provide a variety of technology-related business services delivered by a diverse group of 250-plus dedicated professionals, we are a single, tight-knit team. We share challenges and solutions, victories, and failures, valuing each team members’ contribution to the whole. One company, with one goal: enable our clients to unleash the power of their business through transformative technology.
Net at Work’s CRM Practice partners with multiple CRM publishers including Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, Sage CRM, and Infor CRM. We work with dozens of companies each year to help them implement best of breed business applications to drive and unleash growth, scalability, and performance within their sales, marketing, and customer service teams.
Our clients vary from small startups, mid-market growing and expanding organizations, and larger organizations looking to technology to improve processes, workflows, analytics and operational results.
This role is a client-facing position. You’ll be in a lead position to design and architect the right solution to meet your client’s needs and requirements. You’ll be partnered with a team of experienced professionals to deliver high value projects and programs for a large and growing client base.
Key to success in this position is a high level of experience implementing enterprise-class CRM platforms and an understanding the value that CRM provides to sales, marketing, and customer service teams. In this role, we will work with you to build upon your experience and abilities and expand your areas of influence and capabilities in a broad swath of solutions. The best candidates for this position have the ability to understand how their clients work, what their core needs are, and the best functional solutions and methods to achieve their requirements and goals. A successful team member can understand the need, define the solution, and execute a program to make the solution a reality.
- Conducts analysis of client business processes and define functional requirements. Map these objectives to a CRM solution’s capabilities and toolsets. Prepare appropriate documentation to communicate and validate designs with client stakeholders.
- Help clients evaluate options and prioritize potential scope based on what your client values and needs most.
- Lead project execution from start to finish for your assigned project team.
- Manage project scope, plan, and budget effectively to maintain control, ensure results and manage risk.
- Configure core system elements using out of the box tools for elements such as data model setup, reporting, analytics and workflow configuration. Note, this is not a “programmatic” or developer role, but the ability to use native application tools to build out a final solution is key. You will be hands-on during the implementation process.
- Lead and manage user acceptance testing cycles and conduct end user training sessions.
- Successfully anticipate, identify and resolve issues and concerns both internally and externally to proactively ensure customer satisfaction. Professionally and proactively handle problems and/or conflict to resolution and escalate internally where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, quality assurance, or equivalent, required. Relevant work experience will be considered as an equivalent for candidates whose academic background is not in these areas.
- 5 or more years implementing CRM solutions and projects. 2+ years should be in a client facing role where you defined the functional solution to be implemented.
- Demonstratable experience with an enterprise class CRM solution such as those listed above. Experience with Dynamics 365 Sales or Sage CRM is preferred, but other relevant experience will be considered.
- Certifications in any of these platforms is a strong plus and differentiator.
- Experience with Digital marketing solutions tied to CRM is also a strong plus.
- A strong understanding and demonstrable skill set with managing project scope, analysis & requirements definition, as well task definition within a project plan. Experience leading projects using waterfall or agile methodology are both equally relevant and desired.
- Experience in a consulting or professional services organization is required.
- Strong business expertise, keen understanding of CRM solutions for business needs, and an ability to align functional solutions to an organization’s needs.
- Experience leading requirements definition and design sessions through use of interviews, surveys, user workshops, product prototype demonstrations, etc.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
Please include 3 professional references with your application or be able to do shortly after a first interview session. Ideally, at least one of these references should be a direct manager or leader.
- Energy/Drive – Exhibits energy, strong desire to achieve, high dedication level.
- Tenacity – Passionately strives to achieve results. Reputation for not giving up.
- Customer Focused – Monitors client satisfaction, establishes partner relationship with clients. Visible and accessible to clients.
- Negotiation Skills – Achieves favorable outcomes in win/win negotiations.
- Organization / Planning – Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient and organized manner. Focuses on key priorities.