Our client, the leading technology partner to the general insurance industry in the UK, an accredited Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and a pioneer in Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) in the insurance market, is offering an innovative software solutions and support to the insurance brokers, insurers and managing general agents.
For their office in Skopje, DEKRA is looking for:
LEAD ANGULAR DEVELOPER
- Leading cross-functional scrums teams responsible for hands-on delivery of software;
- Providing technical leadership and advocating & implementing improvements in working practices;
- Being continually aware of emerging technological trends and proposing and implementing new solutions and industry standard techniques;
- Acting in the role of coach and mentor providing support and advice to other members of the software development department;
- Enhancing the scalability and performance of the company;
- Delivering new customer requirements as quickly, reliably, and efficiently as possible;
- Liaising with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Architects, Developers, and QA’s to establish and implement requirements and/or resolve live operational issues.
- A degree in a computer related subject or equivalent industry experience;
- Knowledge of REST, SOAP and SOA;
- Experience and knowledge of using Formally and Bootstrap.
- Extensive experience of working on large complex software applications and databases with high volumes of data and large numbers of concurrent users;
- Experience of major redesign and refactoring of complex enterprise solutions;
- Experience of tackling performance and scalability issues on a large, high-throughput system, using industry-standard techniques and tools.
- Natural leadership ability, and able to motivate and develop team members;
- Aptitude to for problem solving at all levels;
- Able to learn, absorb, and implement new ideas or technologies quickly;
- Ability to create and drive technical innovation;
- Able to apply experience and knowledge in a new context.
- Ability to convert business and/or technical level requirements into successful implementation.
- Problem solving and deep analysis skills including ability to diagnose performance issues.
- TDD, XP, Continuous Integration;
- Gradle and Groovy;
- Agile delivery skills- for example Scrum / Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework, TDD and Pair Programming;
- Atlassian software such as Bamboo and JIRA;
- Knowledge of MySQL and working experience in Java will be considered as a huge plus;
- General insurance / financial services industry knowledge.
The company offers continuous support for personal and professional development, attractive remuneration package included with private health insurance, referral bonuses, daily lunches, gym membership, flexible working hours & work from home and additional benefits.
If you want to join an encouraging, fun and positive working team in which everyone’s idea is listened and respected and you feel you have the necessary experience for this amazing opportunity, please send your CV on [email protected]
Application deadline is: 03/06/2021.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia, and they will be stored in the DEKRA database. Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: [email protected]