What kind of person are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer with over 5 years of experience in a hands-on role developing API-driven web applications (Angular, C#, .Net, MSSQL, MVC)
About The Role
This role represents an excellent opportunity for a senior developer who wants to continue writing code on a day-to-day basis but is interested in contributing to the architecture of the overall ecosystem as well as tool selection and delivery methodology. You will be working as part of a vibrant cross-functional team focused on delivering business outcomes through state-of-the-art technology.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to-
– Analyze, design, and develop systems to fulfill documented requirements
– Perform technical design and work with the team to produce a forward technical roadmap
– Provide estimates during sprint planning/project planning and road-mapping sessions
– Review user stories, epics, business requirements and functional specifications from a technical feasibility perspective offering technical advice on solutions
– Work with external vendors/consultants and the internal team to deliver great business outcomes
– Provide 3rd level support on code produced to ensure minimum downtime to any identified defects
– Assist in the development of a best practice Software Development
– PI, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, SQL Server – 5 years
– IDE: VS 2015, SQL Server Management Studio
– Patterns/Architecture: MVVM, DI
– Good understanding of object-oriented programming
– Experience building and modifying business reports(SSRS)
– SPA frameworks (Angular and/or ReactJS)
– Agile (Scrum) experience
– Automated Unit & Integration testing
– VSTS/Azure DevOps/Git
– HTML 5/CSS 3
– Good to have some Azure Cloud experience
– .NET Core experience
– React.js / Backbone.js / Node.js
– NoSQL ( MongoDB / Couchbase / RavenDB / Redis )
– Windows Azure cloud development expertise
About our client
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada our client delivers Outsourced Help Desk support to a range of customers, including consumers up to large corporations and IT Service Providers. Our goal is to help companies achieve the highest level of customer service to ensure continued business success. With over 150k subscribers they provide a true white-glove experience.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.