Cylindo is looking for a Customer Support Engineer to lead efforts and daily activities with our Customer Support Team. You will assist our Customer Success, Project Management and Product Development teams, and be part of a company that is dedicated to producing high quality products and delivering world class support. We take the success of our customers very seriously.
At Cylindo we’re bringing together decades of experience from 3D, gaming and retail to make product visualization easy for brands and retailers.
Our mission is to give retailers and brands access to quality content with a single click. The Cylindo Platform automates visualization of any product, from any angle and in any variation. We integrate seamlessly with any digital environment and our powerful analytics provides unique insights that helps drive better business decisions.
– Ensure we have support coverage across multiple time zones (a team is already in place to cover US time zone) while you focus on the European time zone
– Taking ownership of customer support requests and working with our internal teams to resolve any reported issues
– Working closely with our Engineers to familiarize with customer integration cases and additional technical support that needs to be provided
– Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers (response time, resolution time, etc.)
– Produce technical and non-technical content for our customer support site and FAQ along with continuous maintenance
– Documentation of troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
– Maintaining our Knowledge Base
– Participation in providing training to customers when needed and required (on topics related to technical issues and integration support)
– 2+ years of previous experience with tech support or similar roles
– Client facing communication experience
– Excellent English language skills and ability to communicate using technical terminology
– Understand the value of customer service and providing an impeccable customer experience
– Eye for details, highly analytical mindset, persistence to diagnose and troubleshoot problems
– Systematic and structured
– Any knowledge or experience with ecommerce platforms
– Previous experience with Zendesk ticket management systems and knowledge base management
Working at Cylindo
We are a dedicated team of talented people supporting some of the largest furniture brands in the world. We consider ourselves the best at what we do. You only get there by attracting great talent, and we expect you to be of the same caliber. We offer a creative, informal work environment with attractive perks and competitive salaries. Learn more about us here: http://www.cylindo.com/career.
If you have the enthusiasm, exceptional communication skills (verbal and written), if you are capable of planning and organizing, judgment and decision-making, if you enjoy teamwork and customer service orientation, don’t hesitate to tell us about that, you may be the one we are looking for.
Cylindo is committed to workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Place of work: At our office in Skopje
Start Date: ASAP
How to apply: Where you’ve been is relevant. But where you want to go and what you believe you can do for Cylindo is what we’re eager to hear about. Please tell us about that, as well as including your CV. Apply to [email protected] with the topic line ”Customer Support Engineer”.