Support & Solutions Center Mk
Our people make the difference
Support and Solutions Center MK is a company who is working for large international clients, providing services in the domain of customer service, accountancy, IT, engineering, administration (related to logistics, technical administration) etc.
As a System Tester, you will be working for the global department of SSCMK and you will be working closely together with the solution architect, integration lead and development team.
Responsibilities as System Tester:
• Create and execute test scenarios that will verify if the design and behavior of the system is correct and the believed expectations of the customer are met.
• Execute different types of testing, mainly focused on automated testing.
• Produce reports and documentation for all testing efforts, results, issues, errors, loggings and tracking data.
• Communicate test progress, results, and other relevant information to the project team and team lead.
• Create and review testing techniques and best practices for the different testing methods.
• University degree or equal by experience.
• Have knowledge of object-oriented programming language.
• Have knowledge of API and Web Service.
• Knowledge of C#
• At least one-year experience in automation testing.
• Able to work to multiple and overlapping deadlines; Attention to detail/accuracy; Strong analytical mind-set.
• A good vision of the development possibilities of the company; Able to use own initiative; Take responsibility for own work.
• Motivation, discipline, well-structured and flexibility are your key characteristics.
• Passionate about quality and striving to its improvement in every detail.
• Computer skills: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Test Manager, EA Enterprise Architect or similar.
• Fluent in spoken and written English. Good communication skills.
What we offer:
• Challenging job with a lot of variety and future in a fast growing dynamic company with rich opportunities for career development.
• Competitive salary according to knowledge and experience.
If you see yourself as a person who could be a valuable part of our team,
don’t hesitate to apply [email protected]
(Application: Email CV with subject “System Tester”). Please send us your CV in English.