We are in a process of building a product that is changing the game in the healthcare industry and we want you to be a part of this success story. You will have the chance to work on our first own product that is created to meet the needs of one of our clients in the healthcare industry. Our product will simplify every process that is associated with health delivery and users will enjoy the tailored benefits and features that we are developing.
About the position
As a .NET software engineer at iborn.net, you will work in a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle of the product, from conception to deployment. The application is built in .NET Framework and you will have the opportunity to show your skill set and go a step beyond in the environment we have created for you.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical deliverables
- Collaboration with the other team members and sectors, such as UI/UX, QA, and DevOps.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field;
- 2+years working experience with .NET Framework;
- Must have technology knowledge
- .NET WEB APIs;
- Experience with delivering .NET Applications;
- Strong experience with Web API;
- Experience with frontend technology – JQuery, Angular;
- Knowledge of SQL Server (understand views and stored procedures);
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices;
- Best practices for the full software development life cycle;
- You are
- Strong team player;
- Smooth communicator with non-tech people;
- Good problem solver;
- Proactive when it comes to ideas and opinions;
- Eager to learn and share your knowledge.
- We offer open-minded and extremely creative culture defined by open communication and fair feedback;
- Competitive salary to match your talent. It will be based on your personal experience and skills.
In the current situation…
- We continue working without incidents, 100% remotely. For now, we will continue in this modality until further notice since what matters most to us is the safety of our people.
- Time flexibility promoting conciliation at this time.
- We have adapted our onboarding program so that you have the best possible virtual reception.
- Stick together! Get to know your colleagues in the activities that we organize periodically. We hold dailies, meetings, announcements, coffee breaks…Even though we are working remotely, we are more connected than ever!
- Job stability and growth opportunity . We value people and we want you to grow with us!
- By joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to work with great professionals on very challenging tasks, while exploring and evaluating new ideas and technologies.