For our office in Skopje we are looking for open-minded and personable people, who love to work on web development. Grab the opportunity to implement interesting projects. Get in touch with state of the art technologies, render business requirements into technical solutions and push implementation in agile teams. We attach great importance to a cooperative team spirit and a delightful working atmosphere.
As backend developer, you will develop enterprise solutions for some of the largest companies on the Swiss and German market, based on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), featuring the latest Java technologies. You will work on projects where code quality, good design and architecture are top priorities. Use the chance to become expert in AEM by working with the largest team of AEM experts in Macedonia.
- Strong knowledge in Java web technologies
- Knowledge in integration of Java EE application with 3rd party applications (databases, content repositories, REST, SOAP, a.s.o)
- University degree in Computer Science
- Team player, with positive attitude towards agile development methods (Scrum)
- English, verbal and written skills
It is an advantage if you have experience with
- Spring, OSGi, Apache Sling, Adobe AEM
- REST, Soap, LDAP, SSO
- CMS systems
- Angular, Node.js
At One Inside, you will work on cutting edge technologies, within an international team of young and progressive engineers. The team cohesion is very important to us, which is why we regularly organize internal team events, together with our colleagues from Switzerland and Germany.
At One Inside you will benefit not only from working with great team, but also from receiving our excellent terms of employment:
- An organization that is open to your ideas
- Exciting projects and the use of the latest technologies and modern infrastructure
- Attractive employment conditions and career opportunities
- Chance to develop by attending various trainings and conferences
- A flexible working time model
Would you like to bear the challenge?
Send your CV to [email protected]