Who We Are
InPlayer and Deltatre are working together with some of the largest media companies in the world! Does BBC, FIFA, UEFA, Channel 5 sound familiar to you? If this looks interesting, please read on. In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, spelling a new era for both companies famed for their work in the digital space.
InPlayer is the next-generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Deltatre’s extensive sports expertise gained over 30 years, together with Massive’s vast experience in the OTT entertainment space resulted in Deltatre becoming the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world. United under the Deltatre brand, it has more than 1,000 full-time staff in 19 offices across the globe, working to create the best experience.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented DevOps / Cloud Engineer to help our Product team. The team is working to create a platform that will be one of our key company assets providing graphics and video services to our clients. You will be part of our ongoing software development and operations, and be part of the team helping the developers in the continuous-integration, deployment, monitoring, and testing of the code using Azure DevOps.
Also, you will be supporting the Cloud evolution on new infrastructures hosted in Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services Cloud following the architectural pattern defined by the architects with the possibility to contribute to their definition.
This role requires the ability to interact and work very closely with the Product team and the other members of the DevOps team. As a technology company, Deltatre uses the latest technology to run its services in the cloud so we are looking for people who are passionate about technology and are excited to learn and use the latest toolsets and techniques. We are moving our platform to containerization, serverless computing, and platform-as-a-service offerings from the major cloud vendors to run our services delivering graphics and video to audiences on a global scale.
Deltatre uses a largely Microsoft-based stack including Visual Studio, TFS, and Microsoft Azure however our platforms are designed to run on any cloud solution and dedicated infrastructure.
- Help design and management of cloud system architectures guaranteeing high availability, top performance, and reliability being involved in continuous operation and improvements
- Involvement to continuous integration and continuous delivery of our software
- Help design and management of container-based hosting environments
- Support to incident and problem management to identify the root cause and fix, define and put in place improvements to avoid the problem occurring again.
- Familiarity with cloud platform offerings (Azure preferred)
- Experience with systems & services monitoring tools and in log analysis
- Understanding of DevOps best practices
- Being able to properly communicate in English (spoken and written)
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Experience with cloud automation and infrastructure provisioning tools
- Familiarity working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- A passion for new technology and the emerging media landscape