We are ATIS (www.atis.al), a Software Factory with offices in Tirana, Pristina, and Skopje, with a staff of more than 100 people and with several years of experience. Our company specializes in custom software development for clients from all across Europe
We are looking for an experienced and versatile .NET Developer to join our team of passionate and driven individuals in our Skopje office. You will be part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specifications, from developing to testing and launching.
· Write clean, fast code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
· Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases if needed to ensure strong optimization and functionality before passing to the quality assurance team.
· Follow industry best practices.
· Work closely with designers, business analysts, project managers, and software engineers to ensure design standards are met throughout the lifecycle of the project.
· Participate in discussions with team members about technical best practices and help identify optimal technical solutions.
· Short business trips to Italy and/or Germany.
· Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
· Stay current on the latest trends and emerging technologies within the development community.
• 2+ years of proven experience in software development and system maintenance.
• Ability to learn and adapt to continuously changing technology.
• Demonstrated experience with multi-tier and service-based architecture.
• Experienced at developing elegant-yet-simple systems using best practices and design patterns
• Experience and understanding in the following technologies:.NET Core, ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, SQL Server, JQuery, CSS, AJAX
• MongoDB, Azure, Angular or Ionic experience desirable.
• SharePoint and AX workflow is a plus.
• Must have passion for development and latest technologies
• Excellent understanding of object-oriented design concepts and software development processes and methods.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to troubleshoot and maintain mid-level to complex applications.
· Extensive on-the-job training and exciting innovative projects within a very dynamic environment.
· Up to 20% dedicated time on Learning and Development of new technologies/trends.
· Competitive salary and benefits in a highly meritocratic company.
· Private health insurance
· Flexible working hours
· After work organized activities (retreats, happy hours, etc.)
· Pleasant working environment within a modern office space near the city center of Skopje.
Please send an email with CV at [email protected]