Who We Are:
InPlayer and Deltatre are working together with some of the largest media companies in the world! Does BBC, FIFA, UEFA, Channel 5 sound familiar to you? If this looks interesting, please read on. In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, spelling a new era for both companies famed for their work in the digital space.
InPlayer is the next-generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Deltatre’s extensive sports expertise gained over 30 years, together with Massive’s vast experience in the OTT entertainment space resulted in Deltatre becoming the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world. United under the Deltatre brand, it has more than 1,000 full-time staff in 19 offices across the globe, working to create the best experience.
- Schedule and manage releases in Agile s/ware dev environment with multiple scrum teams / across a portfolio
- Provide written, customer-facing release notes
- Attends customers / internal CAB – conducts go / no go meetings
- Coordinate cross-functional and cross-regional software development teams
- Manages risks and dependencies that affect release scope
- Deployment implementation checklists / fall back plans
- Ensuring that all the checks and balances have been met to ensure the risk of code failure in
production is reduced as much as possible.
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully leading releases in an Agile environment
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Strictly process-oriented mindset
- Quality focus and attention to detail
- Clear written and verbal communication, leave no one in the dark
- Knowledge of CI and CD pipeline tools
- Advanced JIRA query and reporting skillset
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies
- TestRail experience is a plus
- Experience working with AppStore/Google Play or similar is a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Work on exciting interactive and multimedia projects from the very beginning and influence the technical direction
- Experience the bleeding edge of devices and platforms and enjoy the opportunity to innovate
- A vibrant and inclusive work culture made up of genuinely nice professional people
- Multinational and multicultural company, where you can meet people from around the world within a single office
- Flexible working from home
- Casual dress code
- Free refreshments in the office