We are looking for Interns who are self-motivated, flexible to work at a Japanese company, and have the potential and willingness to improve in QA. We need team players who possess: the ability to meet deadlines, attention to detail, quick to learn, critical thinking, and good communication skills.
- Test newly developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues.
- Develop and run effective (E2E All Browser) tests to ensure the product’s stability and performance.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities.
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- No skills required
- Fluent in English
- Responsible for quality assurance of product
- Average knowledge in Debugging the system
- Experience in test automation (Cypress, Selenium, PHPUnit, etc)
- Work experience in this system development industry
- Good communication skills, being able to work independently and in a team
- Communicate/interface well with clients and represent the company in a positive and professional manner
- Analyze client needs, issues, and requests and transform them into tasks
- Follow Japanese working style
- Working time: Monday – Friday; 7:00~15:30 (including 1 hr break)
- Non-working days: Weekends and National holidays in Macedonia
- Team building activities and company events
- Possibility to work together with teams from other countries
- A supportive, friendly and healthy working environment in an international company
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English to [email protected]