Who We Are:
InPlayer and Deltatre are working together with some of the largest media companies in the world! Does BBC, FIFA, UEFA, Channel 5 sound familiar to you? If this looks interesting, please read on. In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, spelling a new era for both companies famed for their work in the digital space.
InPlayer is the next-generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Deltatre’s extensive sports expertise gained over 30 years, together with Massive’s vast experience in the OTT entertainment space resulted in Deltatre becoming the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world. United under the Deltatre brand, it has more than 1,000 full-time staff in 19 offices across the globe, working to create the best experience.
- Developing new user-facing features for Android using Kotlin and Java
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a range of devices and screen sizes including mobiles, tablets and TVs
- Leading a team of developers across regions
What we are looking for
- Strong proficiency in Kotlin, as well as a working knowledge of Java
- Thorough understanding of the Android system Framework APIs
- Experience with Rx.Java and its core principles
- Practice of Unit Testing using JUnit and Mockito
- Familiarity with Google Play Services, Play Store account administration and submission
- A knack for instrumentation testing and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git and build automation systems
- If you don’t tick all the boxes, don’t worry and try anyway! We want people who know their stuff or are willing and able to learn.
What’s in it for you
- Work on exciting interactive and multimedia projects from the very beginning and influence the technical direction
- Experience the bleeding edge of devices and platforms and enjoy the opportunity to innovate
- A vibrant and inclusive work culture made up of genuinely nice professional people
- Multinational and multicultural company, where you can meet people from around the world within a single office
- Flexible working from home
- Casual dress code
- Free refreshments in the office