Support & Solutions Center Mk
Our people make the difference
Support and Solutions Center MK is a company who is working for large international clients, providing services in the domain of administration (related to logistics, technical administration), customer service, accountancy, IT, engineering,…
Required experience and studies
• You have a bachelor or master degree;
• Experience as .NET developer of at least 3 years;
• Experience with the following languages & technologies: MVC, C#.NET (core), Web API, JQuery, CSS, HTML5.
• Knowledge of Azure Devops and Service Fabric is a plus.
• ReactJS knowledge is optional but a big plus.
• Fluent spoken and written English;
• Further training in the latest technologies is possible. You do not need to be an expert in all the technologies, more important are a healthy dose of curiosity, desire to learn and team spirit;
• You are a true team player. Great achievements are always the result of a great collaboration.
Desirable skills and expertise
• Experience in building Angular or React.js applications;
• Interest in Domain Driven Design and working with Events;
• Strong analytical mind-set and practical thinker;
• Motivation, discipline, well-structured and flexibility are your key characteristics.
• Researching customer needs, creating detailed analyses for new customer requests and develop a suitable solution;
• Programming, maintaining and improving the environment to meet the quality standards and the required functionalities;
• Testing the newly established functionalities;
• You will work on different web applications like an in house developed booking system for transport companies, automatic reception desk for truck drivers, etc.
• Ensuring the support of your own and by others developed solutions;
• Participating in the processes of incident-, problem-, change-, configuration-, and release management;
• Assisting and advising on implementation of new projects from A to Z.
If you see yourself as a person who could be a valuable part of our team, don’t hesitate to apply [email protected] (Application: Email CV with subject “.NET Developer”). Please send us your CV in English.