InPlayer is the world’s leading pay-per-view and subscription solution. Our monetization platform has helped manage and distribute videos and digital assets of some of the world’s leading media companies. We enable any content/rights owners, agencies, artists and corporations around the world to sell live or on-demand video experiences.
As market leaders in the paywall technology, our team consists of passionate industry experts. Right now we have our hands on some exciting projects, and we are looking for a talented Technical Account Manager to join our team and help us with the challenges we face.
If you’re a motivated team player and want to work in a dynamic environment, read on:
As a Technical Account Manager, you will be:
- Responsible for managing several accounts and often be the face of the company to many clients
- Responsible for managing all technical aspects of the relationship with our clients
- Work closely with the sales and customer success teams to win new business and increase sales to existing clients
- Providing top-quality technical service before and after a sale, technical account managers help to ensure client satisfaction and strengthen client relationships
- Proactively presenting enhancement ideas to existing clients
- Sharing customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features
- Analyzing customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Working with product development teams to customize products for individual customers
- Working from 12am to 8pm
We’re looking for:
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a Technical account manager or similar client-facing role
- Experience in discussing technology with customers
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience in digital technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related
- Proficiency with G Suite
- Passionate and dedicated to helping build this brand from the ground up
- Someone who can keep up with our dynamic and fast-paced startup environment
What’s in it for you:
- Be a part of a vibrant and highly motivated team
- Friday company lunches, endless snack supply, variety of drinks available at all times
- The opportunity to learn and grow with office knowledge sharing sessions and participation in conferences
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events, holiday celebrations, parties, happy hours and many other fun activities
- A competitive market compensation and private medical insurance
- Awesome office space in Skopje within walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants and more.
How to apply:
Send us your application together with CV and other information that states how perfect you are for this job. We’d love to get your application as soon as possible since we tend to fill vacancies as soon as we find the right person.